Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Eat...Sleep...Pack...

In 2 days we will be on the start line of the 2009 Full Moon in June Adventure Race in Invermere and I have soooo much to do...so, I am blogging away all my time and taking cooking classes and stuff of course.

Not sure what I was thinking (I wasn't) when I booked this cooking class at Beyond the Kitchen Door months ago. The week of my biggest race attempt ever and I find myself sitting down to a food and WINE pairing class...What the...

"Mai-pen-lai"...that is my guess at the phoenetic spelling of a great Thai saying that amounts to C'est La Vie or...It is What it is or...What the hell! It was so much fun!

CHOCOLATE lava cakes with Beaufort winery Blackberry Port for dessert...
1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9...wines! I only sipped don't worry!

SCOUTING OUT TRAILS for Adventure Running...DO YOU KNOW where this is?

SUNDAY MORNING HALF MARATHON TRAINING in Trent River...fearless leader Cathy Livsey is getting set for her biggest race this weekend also: THE GREAT WALK 65km RUN??!!!

AT THE LOOKOUT BENCH along the TRENT RIVER TRAIL



JUNE ENEWS UPDATE:
I just sent out this months enewsletter with all of the details about our Summer Programs which kick off in 1 month! If you would like to recieve ELMs monthly updates just send me an email with INFORMATION in the subject line:: elmhealth@shaw.ca !
Gotta goooooo!
SS



No comments: