Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Tuesday and Very Random

Happy Tuesday!

The sun is shining...my legs are slowly dropping pressure (ocean soaks are helping:), there is a stat holiday around the corner...and I have a hot mug of tea in front of me...life is grand!

Here are are few random things that I have stumbled upon on my blogfollowing travels that I think you will enjoy as much as I have...

Roz Savage: And I thought my bum was sore after the 12 hours of Cumberland.
Have you heard about this crazy cat Roz Savage? She is currently somewhere in the middle of the Pacific ocean, in a row boat, by herself. Each day she posts a blog report about her day in her attempt to be the first woman to row solo across the Pacific ocean. There is something absolutely obsurd about reading about her day on real time... You must read her post titled International Day of the Bottom ... and then sign up to get her daily blog posts so you can travel along with her.

Double Dutch Champs: And you thought you knew how to skip.

If you can't see the video just follow this link to Simon Whitfields blog...
www.simonwhitfield.blogspot.com/2009/05/solid-weekend-done-and-done.html

Have a great day!
SS

No comments: