Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Spring In My Garden

After a looooong dry spell on the photo blog...here are some spring inspired photos! These were all taken this May/June in my garden. Everything is growing up super quick and we had a shock of colour this month when all the iris's and poppies decided they would come out at the same time. Enjoy!

Here is a photo of Grandma's tree in the left foreground. All the spring blossoms are long gone- next year I will post one when it is in bloom! We enjoy looking at it from the deck and one day we will place a bench and enjoy it's shade. Love you gram!
























This next one is one of my alltime favs...something about the depth of field and vibrant yellow/orange colours...




And just look at our poppies! I don't know why they are so happy here...I don't treat them very well:)










New lavender....






Amazing purple/blue geraniums...




The view from the deck...





Spring daffs...






New growth on the lavender...






Poppies ready to hatch last month...



Love these mini-daffs!



That's all for now!
SS

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i love to watch your garden grow :)