Monday, June 22, 2009

Gratitude.


I have been experiencing a growing sense of gratitude over the past days and weeks.


Today it is just too much to contain and so it is spilling over onto my blogpost for those who have stopped by to see.




I am so grateful to have so many wonderful people weaving through my web of life:) Although it seems really lazy and impersonal to give THANKS via the internet let alone a blog, it is working for me right now so here it comes and I hope you wonderful people are reading...


THANK YOU


ELM Friends for cheering me on and patting me on the back no matter what my race results are:). Your support fills me up to the brim.


ELM Leaders for picking up the slack and taking care of business so that I can follow my dreams as I strive for my own life balance:). I couldn't do it without you. Period.


Friends, Family, Rats & Teammates for sharing your time, passion and gear:) to make sure I am well equipped at every start line. I am so lucky to have your support!


Supporters for bringing down the cost and bringing up the FUN of my expensive adventure habits...


Extreme Runners, Lene & Family you have been my number one support crew since the start and I am so grateful to have you on my team! Thank you for your vision and partnership.


Mountain City Cycle, John and Crew your generous support has provided me with new opportunities to race, explore and expand my skillset! Thank you thank you thank you!


Harbourview Massage, Marita and Jen I could not recover without you. Your strong hands make me want to cry but also provide the relief I need to push hard another day!


Comox Valley Acupuncture & Michelle you have been my pre-race secret weapon for years now! You balance out my yin and yang and get my Chi all flowy so I can geterdone! Thank you!


MOMAR & Bryan Tasaka for enabling my Adventure Racing habit! You are a top notch entrepreneur, great person and an inspiration for my own business dreams. Thank you for your support and partnership over the past ... many... years!


And, of course ALL of the wonderful peeps that I forgot to mention and are cursing me right now...I am so lucky to have you all in my life!




Life is FUN but only if you have friends to share the
stories with.
- Me...I just made that up...pretty good hu?


With (obviously) many thanks,

Sarah.

No comments: