Thursday, July 10, 2008

Womens Business Network


I have had the pleasure of being a member of the Comox Valley Womens Business Network http://www.cvwbn.org/ for 5 years or so. This is a great local organization which supports and promotes women who are interested in business. I have met some amazing women in this group and have gotten to know many of them through my clinics and programs as well. What I really enjoy about the WBN is the opportunity to learn more about the people behind many of the businesses in the Comox Valley. You would be amazed how many are women owned!


Yesterday I had a great time photographing the 2008/2009 board of directors for their marketing materials. Thank you for being such excellent models! 'Friendly, professional and fun!' Here is a sneak peak for you ladies...

Lined up and all business.

Cheers,

Sarah.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Great pics Sarah! Love the casual poses!