Sunday, July 13, 2008

Good Week...Good Times!

Orienteering 101 & 201 at Nymph Falls park on Saturday.
http://www.elmhealth.com/multisport.html#ORIENTEERING
ELM participants had a great time at Nymph this weekend playing with map and compass and venturing into the bush with new found skills. This is one of my favorite workshops to teach and I am happy to pass on such important, yet simple skills to those who are interested. You go in the trails? You should know how to navigate through them safely! I would be happy to run another course this summer/fall if there is enough interest so please let me know if you want to try it out!


Quick recap from this week where I left off...after a 2 day forced break in my training due to a stiff neck and a shifted vertebrae


Thurs...great Adventure Run at the Dam checking out 'Easy Rider'...


Fri...great trail run in Nymph Falls Park setting out course markers for orienteering...


Sat...great class :: Orienteering 101 & 201 at Nymph Falls Park...


Sun...great Endurance Run at Seal Bay Park followed by a MTBike down 2 Sheiks, Cabin Fever and Dirty Jane...


= Good times!
S

No comments: