Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Training Opportunity

Hello and Happy Tuesday!
What a beautiful sunshiney day! I wanted to let you in on a training opportunity that has just come available:

Semi-Private Personal Training 3-4 persons
2 spots have just become available!
When:
1) Mondays 7:30-8:30am personal training time. Minimum 10-weeks March 31-June 9th (no session BC Day)
Where: Vanier Track
What: Personal training in a small group setting. Individualized attention, with group energy and a discounted training fee. Full body strength, endurance, flexibility and dynamic/interval cardio training.
Cost: 3 people $25pp per session. 4 people $20pp per session
Interested? Call or email me asap! First come first serve basis. I may have some additional spots opening up in mid April (Tuesday 10:00am and Weds 7:30am) so please give me a shout if you are interested in these times and I can add your name to the interest list.

Cheers!
Sarah.

No comments: