Friday, March 28, 2008

Spring Fitness Adventures start April 7th!!

Oooooh look it just started snowing! I always get giddy when I see a few flakes...then I wake up and realize it is March 28th! It is lovely to watch through the window in my office...but we shall see how kayaking goes later today:) I am heading out to my Chicks who Click http://mckinnonphoto.squarespace.com/chicks-who-click-photo-course/ photo course this morning in Cumberland and it will be beautiful with a few snowflakes I am sure!



I am enjoying some downtime between the Winter and Spring sessions with a few extra hours in the week to refocus, re-energize and get geared up for our April programs. I am so looking forward to all of our spring classes and hope to see you playing outside with us this April! Myself and the other FANTASTIC ELM Trainers: Rae Walsh, Vicki Petrie, Sarah Burrell and Susan Muldoon are all super excited for long, warm spring days that come with our April-June session...we hope to see you soon!



Registrations have already been coming in and we are getting our numbers up in all of our April programs including:


Don't miss the deadline for these classes...April 3rd! The earlier you register the better- as it let's us confirm minimum numbers and ensure your favorite classes are going to run.



And our 2008 Trail Running season kicks off May 1st with Adventure Running 1::3! This has to be my favorite class as it combines my love of trail running with a little adventure, navigation and team spirit:) Our annual Sunday morning half marathon trail running clinic also begins in May with our first run on the 11th. This is a great way to stay fit and motivated during summer and increase your distance for late summer/fall races.

Deadlines are late April for these two clinics. http://www.elmhealth.com/running_clinics.html



Check out some of my favorite spring pics from 2007...

No comments: