Friday, March 28, 2008

Sharing my photos with you!


Hello again!

I had a v.fun photography session in Cumberland this morning...in 6 inches of snow at the lake! The scene was more than inspiring and we had a great time figuring out how to take pictures without getting our cameras soaked. I learned about changing ISO speeds on the camera to allow for photos in darker settings without having a flash or tripod...cool stuff!


So, I have had some requests to share more of my photos (thank you:) and thought I would go ahead and set up a public photo gallery where you can check out my fav pics. Hopefully you will see an evolution in my photos as I learn from the best-Karen McKinnon:)

PS: Here is a little secret...Karen & I are planning a Fitness & Photography retreat to Tofino this fall...stay tuned:)

Here is the link...you can add it to your favorites if you like...and I hope you enjoy it! http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/elmhealth/SeadyPhotography

Have a fantastic weekend!
Sarah.

2 comments:

The Selman's said...

Great shot Sarah! Ooohh! Fitness & Photography! That would be fun! Check out my pics on my blog. Thanks for the assesment yesterday! See you soon!

Sarah said...

Hey Laurel! Your pics are great too...what a beautiful morning we had in the snow:) See you soon!
S