Sunday, November 23, 2008

7 Years of Fun Fitness Adventures

DREAM

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. - Eleanor Roosevelt
Can you believe it? Already...7 years since I started ELM in 2001! Back then I dreamed about starting a company that allowed me to share my knowledge of fitness & health with individuals who were ready to reach for their own personal dreams. I wanted to provide that launching pad for those who wanted to reach for the stars. I wanted to motivate and inspire and ignite the spark that would light a fire big enough to burn a house down. I wanted to help you reach your dreams. And in allowing me to do so over the past 7 years I have reached my own dream. And you have motivated and inspired me every day of every year along the way- thank you! To all those who have inspired...been inspired...motivated and been motivated...and shared many fitness adventures over the past 7 years with ELM...THANK YOU!

This slideshow is dedicated to you!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSUy026MAko

Sarah

1 comment:

Korky said...

Congratulations! I know I have a blast over the years!!!