Saturday, April 10, 2010

SATURDAY

Whats this?? An abandoned BC BIKE RACE ribbon in the trails of West Sechelt? I came across this on my ride there...I was completely lost at the time and saw this in 2 lights: either I was on my way to civilization OR I was on my way to Gibsons...It turned out to be a long ride...


Don't ya just love Saturday's?





Even though I have been working on this flipping computer for the past 3 hours...I still feel the love.





I have just updated the ELM Calendar Page with our April class locations! CHECK IT OUT if you are planning to come out for any of our Fitness Adventures this month. There are still spaces available in all programs- but you need contact us to secure your spot before coming out!





I am stoked to announce that we will be offering our Outdoor Bootcamp program 5 days per week with 6 classes on the schedule!! In addition we have Learn to Run AND...





A recent opening in our Monday morning Semi-Private training group! All the benefits of Personal Training at a fraction of the cost... 7:30-8:30am on Mondays beginning next week. First email first serve...








TODAY I ran part and then rode all of the Cumberland XC course for tomorrow Island Cup race. I am happy to say that the mud is starting to congeal! Perhaps by tomorrow it will even be firm to the touch?





It should be a fantastic day for bike riding tomorrow and I am SO RELIEVED that the rain has stopped in time. Sleep in tomorrow, ride from 12-3:30ish...bbq at Miners Park in Cumby and sitting in the sweet sunshine! I can't wait!





Happy Trails,


Sarah.

No comments: