- Mon: holiday rest
- Tues: Trail RUN 45mins and quick MT BIKE 60mins ride super fun...saw bear tracks on Buggered Pig Trail.
- Weds: Weights and XC BIKE ride again super fun...saw the young feller on Buggered Pig and we scared the bejesis out of each other=)
- Thurs: Adventure Trail RUN with serious trek training up the downhill course to the upper lookout in Cumberland...up up up then down down down 75mins
- Friday: Ripple Rock trail HIKE 2 hours
- Saturday: Kussam Training RUN up Peckerhead, Dirty Jane **new trail Cabin Fever (so cool...just wait adventure runners you will go there this summer:)** 2 Sheiks to Forbidden plateau ski hill...then all the way back down 2 Sheiks etc...2.5hours of pure fun:)
- Sunday: 10K Trail RUN with ELM 1/2 Clinic at Trent River and 2 hour MT BIKE ride with the Rats...up Forbidden Plateau Road then down all the trails we explored on our run yesterday! Super duper fun- Cabin Fever is fo sho my new fav trail...flowing, moderate downhill that is all rideable but still challenging...fun.
Can't believe it is Tuesday already...have a great week!
PS there have been multiple cougar sightings out in Cumberland-most recently near the Perseverance creek bridge...be smart out there!