Thursday, November 29, 2007

"The final countdown" doo do doo do....

Two and a half days until I board a plane for Central America...but who is really counting? Tomorrow is my last day 'at the office' before leaving town for 4 weeks and I am, of course, throwing a huge party tomorrow night! Why not go out with a bang I say. Lene and I are getting very excited about our annual customer appreciation night with close to 60rsvp's we are expecting a full house and lot's of fantastic ELM energy! Come for a drink, stay for a visit! But don't forget your hamper donation!

In case I don't have time to blog again before hitting the road...or the air I suppose...adios amigos & stand by for updates as internet access allows in Central. I will not be accessing my email but will try to upload some pics to the blog so check back now and then...

Registration for all of our January Fitness Adventures will be ongoing right up until the second week of January but don't delay-especially as some of our winter programs have limited spaces. Looking forward to seeing you in 2008!

Have a wonderful holiday with your friends and family and don't forget the JOY my friends.

Cheers,
Sarah.

No comments: