Saturday, August 29, 2015

Videos: Weekend Film Fest is back!

It's baaaaack!


I have been playing around on my computer on this rainy weekend, editing images, writing down words, and re-arranging my blog.  And I came across some of my favourite blog posts...the Weekend Film Fest Videos!   Short films just keep getting better and better and I absolutely love learning about new places, faces and wild spaces.  This is the perfect weekend to cozy up inside and watch a movie, so here are a few that I think you will find inspiring!


ICELAND by Drone. ICELAND from modern-atelier on Vimeo.
Oh how I want to go to Iceland!Thanks to the Adventure Blog for sharing this one.



Rachel Atherton's Winning Run - UCI Mountain Bike World Cup 2015

Inspiration for your next ride.  I think I'm gonna barf

BALANCE: 2014 Western States Champ: Stephanie Howe 

BALANCE: A film about Nathan Sports ultra runner Stephanie Howe from TRINE Films on Vimeo.

No comments: