Look. I didn't say it was going to be easy.
Here is another holiday inspired workout. Inspired by the 12 Days of Christmas and the Hedgehogs on your desk. Yup, I can see them from here. Chuck those hogs and get your body movin' with this workout asap! And... I double dog dare you to do it in less than 45 minutes...
Warm Up 5mins
Complete each exercise for number of rounds based on where it falls in the 12 Days of Christmas. Don't do everything all over again each time for this one (unlike the song). Just do 1 then 2 then 3 etc until you (finally) reach the 12th day. Think of this as 12 wonderful presents that I am giving you. Enjoy!
- * 10 hill sprints
- * 10 wide & 10 narrow push ups
- * 90 skips 30jacks
- * 10 jump ups alternating with 10 jump downs
- * 10 plank hops with 5 sec hold rest
- * 10 sky reaches alternating each side
- * 30 step sprints with 15 step rest (count one leg)
- * 5 power dips with 10 sec rest (push hard off the bench-try to lift off!)
- * burpee push ups
- * 5 pistol squats each leg
- * 3 pull ups with 10 sec rest between each (jump up if you have to!) OR decline push ups
- * 8 jump lunges or walking lunges (yes, each leg)