Saturday, February 13, 2010

More of Boomers Pics


We had a great day riding and running with Boomer a couple of weeks ago. Now that the InFocus article is out I can show you some of his pics from the day.



Pascale was my 'model' and endured the photo shoot with Boomer and I - what a good sport wearing her ELM colours and playing along!

The river trail...classic.
One of these shots might just make the cover of my new book: Fit & Free. I am in the final stages of production- cover design, editing and formating the inside. There sure has been a tonne to learn about this whole book writing thing! I should write a book on writing a book...
It is all good and has been a wonderful learning experience. Stay tuned for the official release date!
Today is one of the wettest days of the year (by my unofficial look out the window). It is absolutely pouring down pissed off cats and dogs out there.
Thursday was a wash out at Need for Speed- as everyone stayed inside in leu of leaning into the wind and rain for 1.5hours of speedwork and I opted to do my intervals on the indoor trainer...
Friday my riding buddy had to cancel so I opted for the bike trainer...
Saturday...we slogged it out in the wind and rain above the dam but enjoyed a mixed route of ups and downs, rivers and big puddles. Tried to keep our feet wet...stupid humans...they always get wet in the end:)
Rain rain rain...
I see double digits in the forecast for next week...come on baby...
Splish splash...it feels great to run through puddles!
SS


No comments: