Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Summer Dayz

Karen McKinnon has captured me in a typical day at the office here at Kin Beach. I must admit I love my 'job'! And it is even more fun in the summer with the big skies and amazing scenery offered up by the Valley.








This week our participants have been working hard in some amazing spots
Womens Trail Running on Monday morning @ Nymph Falls Park...
Monday night Bootcamp @ sunny Kin Beach...
Tuesday night Hiking in the foothills of Forbidden Plateau from Comox Lake Dam...
Wednesday Bootcamp in the shadey trails of Puntledge Park and Rod&Gun trails...
I have been snapping photos on my silly disposable camera so stay tuned later in the week...if they turn out.

Here is Lynn smiling as always even during her 4th set of push ups at Simms Park:)

Still to come this week:

Adventure Running tomorrow, Thursday night in the sweet trails of Cumberland...and Bootcamp on Friday morning at scenic Goose Spit...what a great outdoor gym we have here in the Valley! Cheers to summer!

S

2 comments:

The Sénéchals said...

Great outdoor gym...I'll drink to that!

Sarah said...

Hey Kim! Thanks for leaving a note! Yes, Karen has captured us in some great spots in the Valley:) See you soon!
S