Friday, August 10, 2007

No plans...



Well, the weekend has arrived and I am thrilled to say...I have no plans! I have an um...tendancy to squeeze as many adventures and events as I can into my weekends and I often end up carrying over that busy busy weekday feeling. But there are mountains to climb...friends to reunite with...beaches to comb...trails to ride...and new logging roads to explore! I do love to get the most out of summer, but I have learned the importance of not booking every single weekend-for mental health, relaxation, and really-slowing down the summer. So, I am proud to say, I have not booked any activities into this coming weekend. I am going to go with the flow, live with the sun and moon and maybe even climb into my hammock:) And of course I will stop by the farmers market for veggies. Oh, and we need to pick a few more pounds of berries before they are gone. And my Sunday bike ride of course. And I really want to trek the traverse from Forbidden to Washington...


Gotta go!


S

No comments: