Saturday, August 18, 2007

MOMAR 101::



Thanks for checking the ELM Blog! Please leave a comment or just say hi cause it is sooo nice to know that you were here!
Here is the group of new Adventure Racers that took MOMAR 101 this morning out at the Comox Lake Dam. Good times! This group is on the ball and ready for the action of the single day MOMAR Cumberland race this September. We had a great morning discussing race preparation, strategy, navigation and more! Good luck racers...see you in Cumberland!
S

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Sarah! So cool you have a blog, I have set it up on my google home page so that I can get notifications whenever you update it! I agree! The Rebar cookbook is a must.
See you soon, Karen

Sarah said...

Hey Karen! Thanks so much for stopping by! Great to hear from ya! I will see you in September when I get back from 3 weeks of R&R...
S