Thursday, June 10, 2010

No time to Blog!

Beautiful spring wildflowers alongside the trail at our PERU training hike this past Saturday...

Too much to blog and too little time! I will post some pics HOPEFULLY before I leave for Victoria on Friday for the old B-day weekend with my family. But there has just been soooo much happening that I have had no time to blog! Don't even talk to me about my inbox and late phone replies...
Since my last trip to Vic it has been...
Physio, Acpuncture Massage...HEAL HEAL HEAL traumeel and omegas and chlorella and all the best whole foods...Calf is on the mend and I can RUN AGAIN!
BIKE BIKE BIKE...5hour ride on Sunday was my longest one so far prepping for the TEST next weekend...biking as much as possible while watching how the calf responds...so far so good...one more ride tomorrow then it is time to cut the training cord and taper down.
HIKE HIKE HIKE... Last Saturday was the first of 3 BIG training hikes that I got to do with the PERU 2010 crew...got some great pics from our 4 hour mountain climbing session out at the Dam...
ELM SUMMER CALENDAR...has been set and is now posted on the ELM site! Time to register for your summer fitness adventures now! Yes...summer WILL come eventually...
In between I have been laughing, living and loving life!
Gotta fly...busy birthday girl today:))
Have a good one!
SS

No comments: