Thursday, December 24, 2009

Voted #1 Personal Trainer in Western Canada!!




I have just received some very good news:)




Get Out There Magazine has just released their 2009 People's Choice Awards and I have been voted the Top Personal Trainer in Western Canada!!


I am thrilled! When I got the call from GOT magazine
I was completely shocked because I had no idea they were even running the
competition. To be voted number one by the 'people' is such an
honor. I have been walking on cloud nine ever since I found out!


I love what I do and feel very lucky to work in a field
that is also my life passion. My clients inspire ME every day and I am so
grateful for the opportunity to work with such amazing individuals.



Check out the latest issue of GOT magazine at: www.getoutheremag.com

Wootwoot toot toot!!
Cheers and Merry Christmas!

Sarah.

2 comments:

Korky said...

Congratulations Sarah, you are a SUPERSTAR!!!!

Audrey said...

OMG!!!! So amazing for you Sarah!!!We are so lucky to have you in our valley!!!