Friday, September 4, 2009

BYE BYE!


Going ... going ... gone!

Time to turn off the computer, unplug the phone and my brain and head north for our annual surf trip:) The office will be closed until Friday the 18th of September but registration is ongoing for all of our Fall Fitness Adventures! Don't delay if you plan on joining us for some fantastic outdoor workouts this fall!

Go to www.elmhealth.com for all of the details on program registration and first week class locations.

I will be contacting all registered participants after the program deadline on Friday September 18th when I have confirmed registration numbers...stay tuned!


SO...


I'd like to tell you about the crazy steep trail run that Liz took me on this Tuesday up Red Roter...






I'd love to share all the details of 'the best ride ever' on Wednesday night with the Rats...




And I would be stoked to show you all the great photos from Thursday night Adventure Running (
ELM Facebook Page)...



BUT...alas...time has run out on me...the beach is calling...and I must hit the road!!
Hasta Luego,
Sarah:)

No comments: