Sunday, September 20, 2015

Video: Under Water

Saturday morning we woke up to another wet, grey day in the Comox Valley.  It's been drizzling for 3 days now. I didn't feel like riding my bike or going for a long run in the rain and mud.  There, I said it.  You know those days.  Instead, we decided to go for a swim with the fishes...



I have lived on Vancouver Island my entire life.  I have surfed the waters.  I have explored the depths via scuba.  I have swum the rivers.  I have explored oceans all over the world as a surfer...snorkeler...dive master...

And every year thousands of people travel from around the globe to snorkel with our pacific salmon...

And yet, I had never gone for a simple snorkel in my backyard until yesterday.  I just discovered my new favourite rainy day adventure...snorkeling, right here at home.

No comments: