Wednesday, May 20, 2015

grat - i - tude


grat·i·tude
ˈɡradəˌt(y)o͞od/
noun
noun: gratitude

the quality of being thankful; readiness to show appreciation for and to return kindness.






Gratitude is:


A belly laugh, a high five and a warm embrace from friends...


A support team sharing healing energy and helping align mine...


Kind words, reflections of inspiration and endless reasons to keep going from my new friends across the globe...


The rock that keeps me steady and gives me a stable base to launch from...


The vessel that I am riding all the way to the stars...




Thank you.  I appreciate you.  I am indebted to you.  




I am pretty much leaking gratitude if you want to come over and fill your cup.  





There isn't a day that goes by that I fail to acknowledge the sweet, charmed life I am living.  I am grateful simply to be ON this journey and I want to do it the justice it deserves.  Life.  The greatest gift of them all.  Don't wait for a reason to celebrate...





Dream it.  Plan it.  Do it.  



That is all;).  See you outside, doing epic sh@t.





SS









Up Next...
Co-Guiding The (epic) Run BC Project with superstar coach and ultra athlete Jen Segger...stay tuned...




No comments: