Wondering what we get up to at Sunrise Bootcamp? Well, here is what we were doing just this morning - a superset ski workout!
Warm up 15 minutes general and specific/dynamic range of motion
Complete 2 sets of 20 of the following with a 1 minute sprint or stair run between each exercise:
- 180 snowboard jump turns (squat position, jump and land 180)
- Classic ski jumps (lunge position, jump and switch feet in the air) (20 each leg)
- Mogul Twist Jumps (tight squat position, jump and twist lower body, squat land) (20 each side)
Complete 2 sets of 1 minute of the following with a 1 minute sprint or stair run between each exercise:
- Slalom snowboard course (hold squat, shift weight forward, back, heel, toe, jumps)
- Telemark lunges (backwards walking lunges, knee to floor)
- Slalom ski course (hold tight squat, shift forward back, turn to sides, jumps, tricks)
Upper body superset. Complete 5 sets of 10 reps of the following back to back no rest:
- Power Push ups (incline, push off railing/floor)
- Pull Ups (alternate overhand, underhand and switch grips)
- Incline Tricep Extensions (hands close, elbows tuck down to floor, lower head to railing)
Core superset. Complete 5 sets of 10 reps of the following back to back no rest:
- In Out Abs (lower and upper body lifts)
- Scissor Kicks (10 each side)
- Sky Reach (legs in the air, reach to opposite foot) 10 each side.
Stretch! Drink! Rest! Enjoy!