Monday, July 9, 2007

Home sweet home!

We are back from a fantastic trip and in the process of unpacking, doing serious laundry and drying out our camping gear. We had a wonderful time visiting friends and family down Island, singing along with Willie and camping & fishing on the southwest Island. I have posted some pics below...but more will come later as I need to develop my FILM! Yes, that's right, they still make that stuff. I am currently taking a monthly photography course called 'Chicks who Click' with Karen McKinnon so I have been working away with my old SLR Cannon...stay tuned!

Hiking part of the West Coast Trail: we ran/trekked from Pachena Bay to the lighthouse and just past to the 12km mark and the first beach camp...check out the map below. Now we are figuring it may be possible to complete the entire 76km trail in one long day...stay tuned...

http://www.pc.gc.ca/pn-np/bc/pacificrim/co/images/SCO1_e.pdf





Serious blow down from last falls storms


Snakes and ladders...


Pachena Point Lighthouse!

I will post a complete update of the Shawnigan MOMAR as soon as I get a chance.
Cheers!
Sarah

No comments: